NEW Culture Card by Brumpic
The new Culture Card from Brumpic offers access to the very best arts, culture and heritage on your doorstep
On 6 July 2017, Brumpic are launching the region’s first Culture Card. This exciting new membership scheme gives card holders exclusive offers, discounts and access to the very best arts, culture and heritage in the West Midlands and beyond.
For just £12.95 a year, card holders are able to access offers and exclusive events at over 30 of the region’s top destinations including Warwick Castle, Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, Glee Club, Birmingham Botanical Gardens and many more. By visiting the Culture Card partner venues just once throughout the year, each card holder can save around £250 on tickets and purchases.
David Oram, founder of Brumpic explains; “We are very excited about launching the region’s first Culture Card. We’ve got the top heritage and cultural destinations on-board, and are offering something really quite special to residents and visitors to the region. Not only do card holders get great discounts at the destinations, but they will also be able to enjoy some exclusive events.”
The Brumpic Culture Card can be purchased at www.culturecard.uk at £12.95 (£20 for 2) and is valid for 12 months. The card holder is able to access a great range of offers which currently include;
- ? 40% off entry to Warwick Castle
- ? 2 for 1 tickets at the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- ? 2 for 1 entry at Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- ? 25% off selected performances at Glee Club
- ? 20% off annual passes to Ironbridge and Birmingham MuseumsMembers will also have access to the very latest news and announcements from Brumpic and the partner organisations. More discounts and events will be announced over the coming months.PLUS the first 200 card holders will receive a limited edition enamel Brumpic pin badge. Culture Cards will be available to purchase from 6 July 2017 at www.culturecard.uk —ends—
Media ContactFor more information, contact Dave Oram at email@example.com or Caroline Durbin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in October 2013, Brumpic celebrates the culture and heritage of Birmingham and the wider region through historic photographs, news and events. It has quickly grown into Birmingham’s No 1 cultural and heritage social media account with over 155,000 followers across its three social media platforms, and the Brumpic website attracts around 30K visits a month. Brumpic have worked closely with a number of major institutions including Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery, Birmingham Hippodrome, Trinity Mirror, The University of Birmingham and the BBC and their recent city centre exhibition ‘Nicklin Unseen’ received a national award.