Financial Support for workers affected by COVID-19

Whether you are in or out of work, if you are on a low income, you may be entitled to assistance, either via Universal Credit or Working Tax Credit.  Those who are Self Employed are now also entitled to claim Universal Credit.

The standard allowance in both schemes has now been increased by £20 per week.  This will apply to both current and new claims.

For more information on Universal Credit and how to claim, click here.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience.