Win £500 of food vouchers to spend in Colmore Business District
02 July 2020
Fancy getting your hands on £500 worth of food vouchers to spend at a venue of your choice in Colmore Business District? We’ve teamed up with food festival sponsors, multinational law firm DWF to launch a fantastic competition so you can do just this.
All you need to do is fill the form in below to register for our newsletter and let us know where is your favourite place to eat in the district?
[contact-form to=”[email protected]” subject=”Colmore Food Festival Competition”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Where is your favourite place to eat and drink in Colmore Business District?” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]
Competition closes at Monday July 6, 2020 at 6pm.
We are a global legal business, transforming legal services through our people for our clients. We have 33 key locations and over 4,300 people delivering services and solutions that go beyond expectations.
By questioning traditions and thinking beyond conventions, we achieve outstanding levels of innovation. We have received recognition for our work by The Financial Times who named us as one of Europe’s most innovative legal advisers, and we have a range of stand-alone consultative services, technology and products in addition to the traditional legal offering.
We connect on a global scale, sharing our knowledge and technical expertise to identify and anticipate challenges. We are finding new solutions for clients within eight core sectors including Energy and Industrials, Financial Services, Insurance, Public Sector, Real Estate, Retail, Food & Hospitality, Technology and Transport.
Building business relationships that inspire trust and confidence across all levels of our business; means we deliver an exceptional client experience. We work with a range of FTSE 100 multinational household names to private individuals, from both the public and private sector.
Terms and conditions
- Winners of the competition will be chosen at random and notified shortly thereafter by email
- Prizes are as stated and non-transferable, with no cash or other alternatives offered
- An alternative winner will be selected if we do not receive a response from an individual winner within 7 days of notification.
- The competitions are only open to any person aged 18 or over and resident in the UK, excluding Colmore BID employees and members of the employee’s families
- The winner will be chosen at random from entries and will be notified on day of competition closing date.
- By entering this competition, you agree to sharing your details with Colmore BID and its sponsor DWF. You details will not be forwarded to any other party and you will only be contacted for marketing reasons from said companies.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.