Hays launches Super Connect for Good competition
21 September 2020
Leading recruiter Hays and startup connector, Empact Ventures have launched Super Connect for Good 2020, a new competition that seeks to discover, super connect and support the best-emerging tech startups and scale-ups that bring positive social change and impact to enhance people’s lives through technology.
Applications are welcomed that apply to create social change in any part of society including education, healthcare, local communities, public services and more.
Prizes for the competition include:
– Access to free Recruitment Support (Hays Rise www.haysrise.com)
– Access to funding (NIHR (National Institute for Health Research)
– Guaranteed places in Accelerator Programmes (UnLtd Thrive Programme, OVHcloud Startup Programme)
– Pitches to Senior Decision-makers (Microsoft for Startups Europe, PUBLIC, Young Enterprise UK)
– Free Hot-Desking (eOffice)
– Free Legal Support (Linkilaw Solicitors)
Thank you also to Global Entrepreneurship Network UK & Global Entrepreneurship Week UK
For more information and to apply for the competition, visit www.superconnectforgood.com
If you’d like to join the virtual final on 17 November and find out who grabbed the top prize, register for free here.