CyberQ offers BID members reduced rates for cyber security services
28 October 2020
To mark the close of Cyber Security Awareness Month, award-winning cyber security provider, CyberQ Group is offering Colmore BID members a range of significantly reduced rates for a number of its services:
- Cyber Risk Assessment (identifying any compromises, risk of compromise or other vulnerabilities)
- Cyber Security Posture Assessment (recommendations to organisations on how to improve their cyber security posture).
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment as a Service (a continuous service that focuses on externally facing IP addresses)
- vCISO (a set amount of agreed support days to assist with projects, information security and provide cyber security support and advice)
- Human Reconnaissance Lite (a service that focuses on an individual’s online presence to help them understand their online posture and what controls (digitally) can be put in place to protect them better online)
To find out more, BID members can get in touch here https://cyberqgroup.com/contact/ quoting ‘Colmore BID’ in the form and a representative from CyberQ will be in contact with more details on the offers.