Traffic Notice: Edmund Street and Barwick Street
24 March 2022
Earlier this year Birmingham City Council notified businesses in the area via a letter drop of the various changes happening to traffic control in and around Colmore Business District.
These changes include:
- To remove Parking Places with Payment 8am – 7.30pm 4 hours max 1 hour no return restrictions on lengths of EDMUND STREET & BARWICK STREET
- To introduce No waiting at any time and No loading at any time restrictions on lengths of EDMUND STREET & BARWICK STREET
- To remove Blue Badge Holders Only parking places on lengths of EDMUND STREET.
- To introduce Blue Badge Holders Only parking places on lengths of EDMUND STREET.
- To remove the One-Way traffic restrictions on EDMUND STREET between its junctions with Newhall Street and Livery Street.
- To introduce a One-Way traffic restriction on BARWICK STREET
The changes form part of the Snow Hill Interchange Plan which looks to improve interchange, connectivity, and economic performance around Snow Hill station.
The above changes have now come into effect. We are advising businesses to share this news with their employees to ensure they are aware of how their routes into work may change.
To see the full notice from Birmingham City Council click here.
If you have any questions about the above, please do contact email@example.com.