Four And Four For Debrett’s Private Finance
17 April 2023
Debrett’s Private Finance (DPF) have announced the completion of four deals and four senior hires in March.
The completed deals, advised on by DPF, are:
- The sale of Locowise, a global marketing SaaS business, to All3Media Limited
- The investment in Joblogic, a leading field management software company, by Axiom Equity
- The acquisition of Low&Behold, an integrated marketing consultancy, by Elaph Media plc
- The completion of a multi-million pound fund raise for an undisclosed national engineering group to be announced formally in the coming weeks.
The senior hires are Mark Selby, Martin Poole, Tom Eastwood and Simon Carin:
- Selby, former National Head of Corporate Finance for Azets, played a major part in the growth of the business. He joined as the first Corporate Finance team member and helped grow it to over 70 professionals.
- Poole has a similar pedigree, joining Azets as a Partner in 2015 following time spent in senior positions with other advisory firms and investment banks. He has advised shareholders, management teams and private equity investors over a near 25 year career.
- Eastwood, a member of the Chartered Securities Institute, joined Azets in 2017, having exited a distribution business where he was the Managing Director and shareholder. He therefore has first-hand experience of fund-raising, buying and selling owner-managed businesses.
- Carin, Chairperson with the UK Manufacturers Alliance, holds numerous senior roles and joins as a Non-Executive Director responsible for expansion into the building products, manufacturing and materials sectors.
Darryl Eales, Chairman, commented: “This business has incredible momentum at the moment. It’s a fantastic environment to welcome Mark, Martin, Tom and Simon into. Their reputations as excellent advisers and high integrity professionals precedes them. I look forward to working with them as we grow the business even further in 2023”.
Mark Selby said: “Martin, Tom, Simon and I are absolutely delighted to have joined the team at Debrett’s. The ambitions for growth, the strength in depth of the team, the extensive network and connections of senior team members and the straightforward and nimble structure of the business were all huge attractions for each of us in seeking to join Debrett’s and, since arriving, we have not been disappointed. Moreover, we have been incredibly impressed with the volume and quality of opportunities that the Debrett’s team are seeing and expertly handling, including venture capital for early-stage businesses, private equity backed management-buy-outs, acquisitions for large corporates, general fundraising and business sales. We are tremendously excited about the future are so very pleased to be part of the Debrett’s team.”