Birmingham Dogs Home Is Launching A New Business Patrons Club To Help Local Caring Companies Stand Out From The Pack
15 May 2023
The Midlands oldest and best-loved animal welfare charity, Birmingham Dogs Home, is inviting local businesses to attend its “Barking Breakfast” networking event on Wednesday 24th May from 8am-10am to learn about its new BDH Business Patrons Club.
The club has been developed to give back to the businesses that support the charity by offering them a range of innovative benefits. From advertising and sponsorship opportunities to team building and community engagement benefits, there are multiple perks to teaming up with the charity.
The fun, dog-friendly event is being held at Birmingham Business Park after the park’s residents voted BDH to be their charity partner for 2023.
For just £5, guests (with or without their four-legged friends) will get the opportunity to:
- Network with Birmingham Dogs Home business supporters and chamber members from across the region
- Find out how they can keep “tails-wagging” in their workplace with some helpful, well-being takeaways
- Find out more about Birmingham Dogs Home, one of the oldest, best-loved charities in the region;
- Meet some BDH residents currently looking for loving new homes
- Find out how your team can get involved in 2023 for some meaningful, feel good, team building in the community
- Take part in a raffle with big prizes including a weekend break in a luxury doggie friendly cottage
- Enjoy free breakfast and coffee
Fi Harrison, head of fundraising and communications at Birmingham Dogs Home, said: “We are offering a range of Business Patron membership levels, starting at just £50 a month to ensure businesses of all sizes can enjoy benefits from teaming up with us. We work with family businesses, groups with offices across the Midlands and global brands too, delivering measurable benefits to help our business supporters stand out and we work hard to make sure there are lots of waggy-endings for everyone”.
Lori Henebury, Marketing, Community and Business Development Manager at Birmingham Business Park, added: “We are delighted to be supporting Birmingham Dogs Home as our partner charity for 2023 and are looking forward to jointly hosting the “Barking Breakfast” later this month to showcase their amazing work as well as the lovely facilities and beautiful grounds we enjoy here at Birmingham Business Park.
“All attendees are welcome to join our team and dogs from BDH for more “netwalking” after the event to make the most of their visit.”
If you would like to meet new businesses, learn how to integrate canine friends into your workplace and find out more about BDH Business Patron membership, register for tickets to Birmingham Dogs Home’s Barking Breakfast here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/barking-breakfast-networking-at-birmingham-business-park-tickets-601453392287
For further information about Birmingham Dogs Home, visit: www.birminghamdogshome.org.uk