Birmingham CT ACT Awareness Training
Counter Terrorism Policing West Midlands are delivering a series of Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) Awareness Events.
This is a virtual session, free to attend and open to all.
ACT Awareness is a facilitated awareness presentation which is designed to raise awareness of the threat from terrorism and actions we can take to protect ourselves and our organisations from or during an attack.
Each event will cover:
- Introduction to Counter Terrorism
- Current Threats and Attack Methodologies
- Identifying and Responding to Suspicious Activity
- Identifying and Responding to Suspicious Items
- Responding to a Firearms or Weapons Attack