Birmingham CT ACT Awareness Training
05 July 2022
13:00 - 15:00
Counter Terrorism Policing West Midlands are delivering a series of Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) Awareness Events.
The events are free to attend and open to all. Two sessions will be delivered in central Birmingham, followed by the same content delivered in the webinar for those that cannot attend central Birmingham or cannot make the first date.
ACT Awareness is a facilitated awareness presentation which is designed to raise awareness of the threat from terrorism and actions we can take to protect ourselves and our organisations from or during an attack.
Each event will cover:
- Introduction to Counter Terrorism
- Current Threats and Attack Methodologies
- Identifying and Responding to Suspicious Activity
- Identifying and Responding to Suspicious Items
- Responding to a Firearms or Weapons Attack